I'm liking the sound of all the top 3 WRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm liking the sound of all the top 3 WRs

....Even Ross sounds enticing (a cheaper, younger DJ ?)...a 4.3 speedster could be exactly the type we need to keep backfields honest.

A little dinged but that seems to be par for the course for these Gazelle type players.

I have nothing against Davis or Williams, just saying if we end up with Ross I wouldn't be disappointed.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

I would be OK with that pick, little concerned about the injuries but looking at the rest they all have some issues. Maybe with some luck a good corner will fall into the second.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

"Agholor is a precise route runner. He has added value as a great returner. He reminds you of Jeremy Maclin, the guy he's replacing. Agholor can play anywhere, outside and in the slot. The Philadelphia Eagles are going to love him." -- Mike Mayock

Comment

I'm biased but John Ross is my favorite WR in the draft. He's a much better route runner than DJax was coming out too...

Comment

I don't follow the draft very closely anymore, but I don't remember Agholor's name coming up as a first round possibility in 2015. It just seems like after the pick people made up their opinions, one of which was an idea that Chip Kelly knew who he wanted in his offense, he wanted Agholor at Oregon, etc.

Anyway, just seems to me like this year has actual strong WRs, as opposed to guys climbing the pre-draft rankings due to their 40 times. Wentz desperately needs someone to throw to and there aren't great options in FA, even though I wouldn't mind Jackson. Even in that case I still think they need to go WR early.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            "Agholor is a precise route runner. He has added value as a great returner. He reminds you of Jeremy Maclin, the guy he's replacing. Agholor can play anywhere, outside and in the slot. The Philadelphia Eagles are going to love him." -- Mike Mayock

Well to be fair, it doesn't say anywhere in there that he can catch the ball. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              I would be OK with that pick, little concerned about the injuries but looking at the rest they all have some issues. Maybe with some luck a good corner will fall into the second.
              From what I've read, corner is one of the deepest positions in this draft. They need a bunch of them, so, that's good.

Comment

For the first time in a long time...I really haven't thought too much about the draft. Not sure if it's lost interest or maybe the Sixers being intriguing and taking up more of my time.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  ....Even Ross sounds enticing (a cheaper, younger DJ ?)...a 4.3 speedster could be exactly the type we need to keep backfields honest.

A little dinged but that seems to be par for the course for these Gazelle type players.

I have nothing against Davis or Williams, just saying if we end up with Ross I wouldn't be disappointed.
                  Ross only if they trade down.

Comment

Working...
                  X