HowPed confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HowPed confirmed

They will explore signing Jamaal Charles...

Don't like it

Yuck....

Hopefully they don't explore too far.....don't need a worn out injury prone RB with age against him.

Maybe it is just Pederson throwing him a bone out of respect?
    Last edited by Raptor; 03-01-2017, 05:11 PM.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

Don't like it
      Here's ANOTHER thought: Pedestrian's from the Fandy school that showed a certain disdain toward competent WRs, both here and in KC. That's why I'm not getting too hyped about signing or drafting anything decent. More like Stinkston Part II.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Rather the kid from Oakland
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Don't like it
          He's going to go on record saying he has no interest in a guy he knows and likes who's about to hit the market?

I'll go out on a limb here. The only RB they look at in free agency is the fullback from Baltimore. Howie already talked up his love for the RBs in this draft class, you're going to get one of those guys in the first three rounds . Jamal Charles isn't happening. Dougy was being kind as a professional courtesy to a former player of his, that's all.

Comment

Any body see FF at the combines? Shed a lot of weight.

Comment

I hope so.. like Loki said I'd prefer L. Murray. Add Stills then draft top WR/CB in the first two rounds, followed by BPA of need.

Comment

Don't like it
                If cheap Cheap CHEAP, maybe.

Otherwise No Way.

It might be useful for the Eagles to have a veteran RB that can pick up the blitz to help until young guys get up to speed.

Biggest problem is Charles hasn't been able to stay on the field.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I hope so.. like Loki said I'd prefer L. Murray. Add Stills then draft top WR/CB in the first two rounds, followed by BPA of need.
                  I like Murray, but I don't think it's a good use of resources with limited cap space and a draft loaded at the position. I really think Kyle Juszczyk is the only RB in free agency worth considering, and I'm not 100% sold on having a pricey fullback (though his price won't be too high).

I'd be shocked if Charles was on their radar.

Comment

i feel that's what sproles does. he's also much more suited for a 3rd down back/running back by committee role than charles imo.

RB is a big need for this team. the draft would be a good place to get one. signing charles would just create a logjam.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      i feel that's what sproles does. he's also much more suited for a 3rd down back/running back by committee role than charles imo.

RB is a big need for this team. the draft would be a good place to get one. signing charles would just create a logjam.
                      Sproles was still kicking a$$ in his role last year, IMO. Charles was not kicking anything.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                      X