Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the odds the Sixers will be in Philadelphia ten years from now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds the Sixers will be in Philadelphia ten years from now?

Percentage odds.
    100 percent
    70.59%
    More than 50 percent
    5.88%
    Less than 50 percent
    17.65%
    Zero percent
    5.88%
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Stupid post

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Stupid post
      Why is it stupid? I can easily see the Sixers in an arena in South New Jersey or even in North NJ within the nest ten years.
      --------

Comment

Can you? Based on what?

Comment

Wtf somebody jumped jumped the shark. No answer

Comment

I've heard from people who have done business with them that Camden is going to happen. Newark would be a possibility as well.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              I've heard from people who have done business with them that Camden is going to happen. Newark would be a possibility as well.
              Camden would make sense if they could get money from the state for a new arena.

Newark not so much IMO, North Jersey / NYC already have two NBA teams. But there is an arena with a vacancy there.

I dunno, I just have the notion that the Sixers management won't want to be sharing arena revenue with a landlord if (a big if) they make a run at being competitive.
              --------

Comment

I could see an arena in Camden but there isnt enough arena business to have 2 arenas in town. I also seeing them selling the team before that happens.
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Well they don't even say the name of where they play, right? I remember that being a thing.

I just bought tickets to an upcoming game this week, and it was a weird process that pretty much just sends you directly to stub hub or the Ticketmaster marketplace.

Things don't seem normal.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY WOULD THINK ABOUT MOVING THE TEAM. THIS IS A BASKETBALL TOWN, WHEN SIXERS ARE PLAYING WELL, THEY FILL THAT PLACE, AND THE PLACE IS LOUD WHEN THEY ARE ON A ROLL.

THE ONLY SPORT THAT FILLS A VENUE CONSISTENTLY, TEAM GOOD OR BAD, ARE THE IGGS, ONLY 8-REGULAR SEASON GAMES MAKES IT AN EVENT.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X