Sixers win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers win

Dario with another double double. Justin Anderson with 19 pts and 5 rebs in 24 mins.

I'll take it.

Mehhh.... Means nothing tbh.... So depressing that I am back in the god damn stage where I am constantly focused on the amount of lottery balls we get instead of getting wins.
    Last edited by phillyeagles36; 03-03-2017, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Dario-ROY. Anderson had a helluva game bringin a little thug gettin in melos head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Dario with another double double. Justin Anderson with 19 pts and 5 rebs in 24 mins.

I'll take it.
        Nice! I was reading how Anderson was the real key to the Noel deal

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
          Mehhh.... Means nothing tbh.... So depressing that I am back in the god damn stage where I am constantly focused on the amount of lottery balls we get instead of getting wins.
          continued development of Saric is not nothing. I'm very interested to see what this coaching staff can get out of Anderson...who was thought to have a decent shot but was a good defender who could get better.

he stuck it to melo a couple times tonight.

saric...since the all-star break.

18ppg 9.8 rpg 4.4 apg. Per 36 - 20, 10.8 and 4.9. His vision is fantastic and he's becoming a really good player.
          Last edited by nerd; 03-03-2017, 11:33 PM.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
          X