Mcaffrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcaffrey

He looked good today, but so didn't Mike Mamula in shorts.
    But I am thinking this kid might be a legit NFL Player. Just watching him in the drills, he sorta reminds me of Kevin Curtis as a WR, Tiki Barber as a back( little westbrookish out of the backfield). His feet and hands are pretty sick. He moves his hips right on sharp turns, just has that quick spurt and springs. His dad was no slouch, so I think he will make it to the next level. My only issue, does he have the muscle and bulk to block. Maybe he puts on some more muscle, and that helps him.
    Someone is going to get a versatile player, RB/WR/ PR.
    My name is not Arlo, its Zubaz, so I really don't know anything about players.
    we shall see.

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
    He looked good today, but so didn't Mike Mamula in shorts.
    But I am thinking this kid might be a legit NFL Player. Just watching him in the drills, he sorta reminds me of Kevin Curtis as a WR, Tiki Barber as a back( little westbrookish out of the backfield). His feet and hands are pretty sick. He moves his hips right on sharp turns, just has that quick spurt and springs. His dad was no slouch, so I think he will make it to the next level. My only issue, does he have the muscle and bulk to block. Maybe he puts on some more muscle, and that helps him.
    Someone is going to get a versatile player, RB/WR/ PR.
    My name is not Arlo, its Zubaz, so I really don't know anything about players.
    we shall see.
    If we could trade down a few spots, pick up a 2nd in the deal, and grab McCaffrey around 20th, I'd do that in a heartbeat. Otherwise, we'll be facing him twice a year with the Giants.

Comment

All the scouts and writers seemed to agree with your assessment. He was apparently very impressive

Comment

Why do I see him as a Cheatriot? God help us...
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Cause all the mock drafts have him going to the Rats!

like the Todd Heap pick..
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X