Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sixth year in a row your mom starred

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Speaking of blowing teams...tell your moms if she passes me one more stack and the faces ain't facing the same direction, she getting the heated up coat hanger again.
    In the 3 Bone Drilled at the Combine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Exactly. No thanks...
      Saints turned down a package from the pats including their 1st round pick. So...It will cost the eagles their 1st.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

That info came from

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        Saints turned down a package from the pats including their 1st round pick. So...It will cost the eagles their 1st.
        the NO newspaper, which probably got the info from the Saints. Gamesmanship.

Plus-the cynic in me senses that if the info was made up/embellished, it was to make Howie squirm about potentially losing out on Cooks to Lurie's beloved Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          the NO newspaper, which probably got the info from the Saints. Gamesmanship.

Plus-the cynic in me senses that if the info was made up/embellished, it was to make Howie squirm about potentially losing out on Cooks to Lurie's beloved Patriots.
          could be...but it's not the first time it's been reported that it was going to take a 1st round pick.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            could be...but it's not the first time it's been reported that it was going to take a 1st round pick.
            SWAP...not a true 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              Raiders #1 pick if Al is alive regardless if he can run routes or catch ball.
              Exactly what I was thinking
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X