Very interested in Sidney Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interested in Sidney Jones

Just watched two his games on that draftbreakdown site. He's really good in coverage (esp. sticking with his guy), and not afraid to tackle, either.

I think he's the likely pick if they (not we) go corner at 14. TEEZ nuts Tabor is likely too risky off the field to take that "high".

Unless an elite DE like Solomon Thomas somehow falls

Comment

if they get good players via FA and/or trades, I could see them going with this pick. It would definitely upgrade this secondary.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

the last thing they (not we) can afford to do is get cute, wait on a CB (because there are sooooo many good ones) and then watch a run on corners unfold that makes the yukon gold rush look like a 2017 trump supporters rally.

just take the BPA at CB, DE, or Corey Davis and don't overthink shit.

The last thing they (we) need to do is to fuck around in the first round and miss out on an elite player b/c of depth at that position and get left with their dicks in their hands a round or 2 later.

free agency will dictate their plans in draft for sure. i think they will sign or trade for at least 2 receivers out of necessity. if they can dump Droptimus Prime in the process for a 2nd or 3rd I'd do it in a heartbeat.
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-06-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

we will know more next Monday

we can expect one big name maaaybe. then all 3rd tier guys in FA... you figure its a DB or Wr at this point depending on who they sign..
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X