Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Ken, My kid is watching this show Trailer Park Boys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Ken, My kid is watching this show Trailer Park Boys!!!

I'm fucing like what the hell,,is it 1981???? the shirts, the fucing Sideburns, Just too much!! hilarious,,Some guy with a big beer gut with no shirt,,,another guy with a rum N coke in his hand no matter What!,,,,So she puts on the episode where they kidnap Alex Lifeson, I was dieing when bubble tried to put the shirt on the one guy and Knocked Alex into the trash Bin,,,then they find the Dope in his Travel case,," Hey this is light ! you smoke some of this?" theres like 200 joints and like 6 oz's of weed,,,its light Ehh!

I felt like I was back in the Early 80's very entertaining. Big time WTF is this shit when I sat down!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

This is exactly how I would have imagined you would have described it, haha. It's a good show. Gone a little off the rails at time, but still entertaining and over the top.

Comment

Maybe my favorite show ever.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

how else would anyone describe it?

who had seen just 2 episodes?
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

BWAHAHAHA!!! Trailer Park Boys are an institution here. My avatar is Bubbles, the guy with the glasses as The Green Bastard, another good episode!! Julien, Ricky, Lahey, And Randy. Canadiana at its best brother!!
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

1st time I ever saw bubbles

was a video of Rush in Alex s studio playing closer to the heart with him, and about half way through the 1st episode I said,,I know this guy!!! my kid then put on the episode where they go thru the sewer,,,Twice! .... funny as hell got something new/old to watch...
            Last edited by TRENT; 03-05-2017, 11:38 PM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Fuck off, Lahey!!!
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X