DJ to Pats????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ to Pats????

maybe the only team he would take a little less to sign with,, the other team the Pukes??!!! Ughhhhhhh! thought they had very little cap space W/O trading Homo.

come on howie U turd!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I was all for signing DJ.....

...but have since changed my mind this last month.

Go young, provide potential long term options for Wentz.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Sorry folks, DJ is over the hill; don't let sentimentality cloud your judgement!

Comment

I would love to have him back, he can help Wentz

But at this point its looking less and less the Iggles will go in that direction..
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

In 2016 Jackson had the highest yards per catch of any receiver in NFL with more than 34 receptions. He may have been around for awhile, but there is no evidence that he is over the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            In 2016 Jackson had the highest yards per catch of any receiver in NFL with more than 34 receptions. He may have been around for awhile, but there is no evidence that he is over the hill.
            i agree, but if i'm going to give money to a player, I would probably just try and get Cooks from the saints and give him the contract (I think he's 23).

his yards per catch wasn't as high, but he's second in the league to OBJ for most TD's over 30 yards.

Most likely we are talking about things that aren't going to happen, we'll get Kenny Stills and he'll be David Givens or whoever that "speedster" we got years ago (I think from the pats) that ended up being garbage.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              maybe the only team he would take a little less to sign with,, the other team the Pukes??!!! Ughhhhhhh! thought they had very little cap space W/O trading Homo.

come on howie U turd!
              I just read Bucs...who cares...

Comment

I get it. Just trying to point out that those who say Jackson has had it aren't paying attention. It's not like he hasn't made the Eagles secondary look like chumps practically every time he plays them.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

come on howie U turd!
                  He's reportedly seeking 12 mil per year, haaaaaa!!

Comment

Ok lets get a Kickstarter together!

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    He's reportedly seeking 12 mil per year, haaaaaa!!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X