Joe Mixon anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Mixon anyone?

He'd come with serious baggage and what he did is pretty much unforgivable but considering they (we) signed Vick out of prison I could see Lurie giving the OK for eagles to draft Mixon.

His Pro day is at OU today.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-08-2017, 10:23 AM.

As always, it's value. On one side, w/ smallwood and sproles, I think he's a great fit talent-wise. He's a great fit basically anywhere. On the other hand, we already have a bunch of jagoffs on this team that will cheap out on a stripper and get in a fight.

I dunno, you see him in the 4th and I'd say fuck it and draft him. We'd just end up w/ some chump anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      He'd come with serious baggage and what he did is pretty much unforgivable but considering they (we) signed Vick out of prison I could see Lurie giving the OK for eagles to draft Mixon.

His Pro day is at OU today.
      Everything about his numbers was better than EE's...not saying he's better, but it would be great value. Personally, I'd be in to draft him.

Comment

Yes, the incident is now years old...he'll be a great value round 3 and in.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          As always, it's value. On one side, w/ smallwood and sproles, I think he's a great fit talent-wise. He's a great fit basically anywhere. On the other hand, we already have a bunch of jagoffs on this team that will cheap out on a stripper and get in a fight.

I dunno, you see him in the 4th and I'd say fuck it and draft him. We'd just end up w/ some chump anyway
          I say fuck it and draft him in the third.

Comment

He will go in the 2nd.

Comment

He will go in the 2nd.
              He just ran a 4.43 at his Pro Day. He might.

Comment

This was a tweet from Daniel Jeremiah of NFL Network:

Scout on Mixon:
                That was a 1st rd RB workout in any draft class. Explosive in every rep, rare route running/hands, 228, huge trunk, ran 447

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  This was a tweet from Daniel Jeremiah of NFL Network:
                  His Sugar Bowl tape is beyond sick.

Comment

With Blount not returning

He will go in the 2nd.
                    I can see NE taking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                      I can see NE taking him.
                      With #32?

Comment

Yes. I think he's worth it. I was hoping to the eagles in the second (didn't see him getting to the eagles in the 3rd)

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          Yes. I think he's worth it. I was hoping to the eagles in the second (didn't see him getting to the eagles in the 3rd)
                          I agree with you. I could easily see him being the best back in this class.

I think getting Cook, McCaffrey or Mixon should be an absolute priority next month. Running backs still mean something.

Comment

IMO Kamara, from Tenn. is a much more complete back than McCaffrey. McCaffrey will be a third down back only.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteCharlie View Post
                              IMO Kamara, from Tenn. is a much more complete back than McCaffrey. McCaffrey will be a third down back only.
                              McCaffrey is the second coming of Brian Westbrook, IMO. He'll be all over the field, all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X