The "Cuz" lost what little credability he had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Cuz" lost what little credability he had

Graham and a 3rd for Cooks, NO FUCKIN WAY!
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
    Yeah I'm reading others on Twitter mentioning Graham as well. Stupid if they trade him....

Comment

Gargano has about as much credibility as Rudy Giuliani does as a Cybersecurity Advisor.

Comment

Is he saying it's a done deal?
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

No that asshat said that would be a great deal
          On Trumps handicap

Comment

No that asshat said that would be a great deal
            They would have 0 pass rush now. Granted.. They had a pass rush at about a 5 with graham (he's great... Rest meh)
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I do that. Graham is highly overrated after one solid year. He is the king of hurries, not sacks. I do this deal all day.
              Last edited by ConcreteCharlie; 03-08-2017, 12:17 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Doesn't Graham disappear the second half of most seasons? I never understood the love for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  Doesn't Graham disappear the second half of most seasons? I never understood the love for this guy.
                  He's actually been rated pretty high in PFF the last few years. I don't agree with all their stats, but the analytics for football is becoming more widely accepted.

I think his sacks weren't that high, but he was tops in pressure, up there in tackles behind line of scrimmage, setting the edge against the run and some other stuff that goes into being a d-end.

Comment

I expect more from a guy playing right next to Fletcher Cox.

Comment

JUNK!

hope it doesn't happen..
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

[QUOTE=Snakebitten;1877539]Doesn't Graham disappear the second half of most seasons? I never understood the love for this guy.[/QUOTI

We would get the better player (Cooks), and save salary...and keep our top picks.

Comment

I have called him a bust for a long time but last year he was the best d lineman by far.
                          On Trumps handicap

Comment

he's played great for several seasons, with a rotating door at DC

I always felt Graham excelled in a system he wasn't a fit for,,the Min you got him into a 4-3 he really played much better along with getting more snaps,,I was always impressed how well he played that Hybrid Lber in the 3-4...Some guys can't adjust.

We need more guys like him on the defense not less
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Cox had a bad year but he's still the best lineman on this team. If Graham's stock is high around the NFL, sell now. He's very expendable if they can grab younger talent.

Comment

Working...
                              X