X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want Britt

He's a Rutgers man.
    Charismatic megafauna.

It's a football, not a fine set of tits.

Comment

I hear you. This does nothing for me. Highly doubt he will pan out. Him being back closer to home I don't see as a good thing.

Maybe i'm just jaded and always feel like any free agent the dream team signs is going to be a colossal fuck up.

For every Samuel we get three Nnamdi's

Comment

They could sign Antonio Brown and would still bungle it up because that is their role in this theater.
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

The Eagles have morphed into the Washington Redskins when it comes to free-agent destinations for your retirement contract and then going out and laying an egg and not give a fuck.

Look at Rodgers cromartie as a recent example. Guys get paid and more often than not mail it in here for some reason.

#Culture

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            I hear you. This does nothing for me. Highly doubt he will pan out. Him being back closer to home I don't see as a good thing
            I met Britt on a flight from Nashville a few years ago, when he was still a Titan. He had blown out his knee that season and was on his way back home to take his gf to AC for her birthday. Now, every rumor I've read of him is about him being in AC and telling people he's signing with the Eagles or something along those lines.

Could be nothing, but, as HEREis said, knowing the Eagles' role in the NFL, he will sign here and being closer to AC will spark up a crippling gambling addiction. He'll end up owing money to some "bad hombres" and start fixing games. Eagles will end up getting a NFL version of the Death Penalty for it and we'll all finally be put out of our misery as the team is disbanded.
            Last edited by Sect 236; 03-09-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

i don't hate britt, but they still need to add somebody else. i think he'll at least put up the kind of numbers you expect from a starting WR in 2017. a signing like bouye would be harder to evaluate in the event that our pass rush continues to suck.

Comment

and if they give away Graham like some schmucks want to do
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'm not on the Britt train either..

but we do need a Wr or 2, the cupboard is bare. Day 1 signing are not Bargains either..
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Even his contract year stats are anemic. This is equivalent to getting underwear on your birthday. In this case, ones with skidmarks.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                      and if they give away Graham like some schmucks want to do
                      I'm not sure anyone said they wanted to give him away.

Comment

I'm not a Britt stan and I'm more than ok with him signing elsewhere, but....did you see the Rams QB play last year? 1000 yards with Keenum and Goff slinging the ball around is like 2500 yards.

Either way, I'm sure he'll do muuuuuuuch better with RG3, Cody Kessler or Mitch Trubisky getting him the ball now.

Comment

It's very similar to the conversations we used to have about Bradford not having anyone to throw to. I'm glad they dodged this bullet. They can find a cheaper option than Kenny Britt.

Comment

Working...
                          X