X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Ain't nobody gonna read this long ass bullshit
    I did.

But I'm old school and this was pushing the limits.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Lol slag, champion of bums going full ref. Jeffery is a number 2... Dear god this place is great.

Comment

Invincible is on CMT right now!

Dramarlo Queen

Comment

Lol ... lmfao ... bwahhhaaa ... wtf ... omg

EDITED TO ADD:

This is an email response I got from a Bears fan I do business with out there. This was 9 days ago when I asked him if the Eagles should go after Jeffrey:

"Regarding Alshon Jeffery : NO. And especially not for big bucks. He just doesn't have "it" that justifies a mega contract. He's good, but not a number 1 guy. And with all the drama that usually comes with a number 1 wide receiver, that drama only works if the guy is a true number 1 guy. Otherwise, the fans will hate him and he'll become a bum!"
          Last edited by slag; 03-11-2017, 10:26 PM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I own property in South Carolina ... and he's still a 2

Comment

Amen. Why is this clown getting ANY kind of pass given his previous fuck ups to include spending drunken sailor money last year on a bunch of subpar talent. Dude's a fucking JOKE.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Lol ... lmfao ... bwahhhaaa ... wtf ... omg

EDITED TO ADD:

This is an email response I got from a Bears fan I do business with out there. This was 9 days ago when I asked him if the Eagles should go after Jeffrey:

"Regarding Alshon Jeffery : NO. And especially not for big bucks. He just doesn't have "it" that justifies a mega contract. He's good, but not a number 1 guy. And with all the drama that usually comes with a number 1 wide receiver, that drama only works if the guy is a true number 1 guy. Otherwise, the fans will hate him and he'll become a bum!"

Well shit, that's pretty damning...

Comment

I'll take it any day over your lame ass recycling of me touting Considine as not a total bum.

This guy is not some typical agenda driven asshole with a bias against particular players ... he's level headed, reasonable, and is an avid fan.

But hey, maybe Pederson's offense and Senor Wentz's arm will turn Jeffrey into Julio Jones.

Comment

Put your money where your mouth is. I say Jeffery gets 1200 yards.

Comment

PS - FWIW, I like the pick up.

Perhaps this is semantics ... he might be the primary target on a lot of teams, but I don't think that defines a one. If it did, I guess Matthews was a one last year.

I just don't think he's in the class of a true number one, like the guys I listed.

But, hey, when I see a lot of him maybe I'll change my mind.

Comment

What's that prove?

Comment

PS - not to mention, I want him to get 1400

Comment

No, he isn't. He's a very good 2.

True ones, like Dez Bryant, Beckham Jr., Julio Jones, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, he ain't.

He had some very nice stats when he was playing across from a one (the younger Brandon Marshall) and ran against the second best corner all year.

He's better than anything that was on the Eagles so he's "the" one here, but he's not a true one.
                            A league of 32 teams has five #1 receivers?
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

No, he isn't. He's a very good 2.

True ones, like Dez Bryant, Beckham Jr., Julio Jones, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, he ain't.

He had some very nice stats when he was playing across from a one (the younger Brandon Marshall) and ran against the second best corner all year.

He's better than anything that was on the Eagles so he's "the" one here, but he's not a true one.
                              Are you arguing that he lacks something (speed?) to be an X receiver, or that he's not in the top tier of X WRs around the league?

Comment

Being a #1 typically means you can line up as the X receiver on the LOS and win on isolation routes/beat one-on-one coverage.

I think you're confusing #1 with top 10.

Greg Cosell thinks pretty highly of him and I tend to trust him more than ChiTown85BearsFuckYeah@aol.com.
                                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                                X