• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Romo appreciate thread -- in google images

adios, Roach!

https://www.google.com/search?q=tony...&bih=920&dpr=1

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Tony Romo won jack-shit for the Cowboys and was the architect/scapegoat of some of their more spectacular screwups. I'm not that happy that he's no longer their QB. I loved their collapses with him at the helm.

As a human-being I'm glad he retired before he paralyzed himself.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

All kidding aside I am glad he's walking away while he still can. He's got kids. He's a hell of a golfer too and could really make a run at becoming a pro if he had the desire.

Comment

SQUIRRELS WOULD INTERCEPT HIS DRIVES. HE COULDN'T FIND THE HOLE UNLESS IT HAS HAIR AND SMELLS LIKE MAN FARTS.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          SQUIRRELS WOULD INTERCEPT HIS DRIVES. HE COULDN'T FIND THE HOLE UNLESS IT HAS HAIR AND SMELLS LIKE MAN FARTS.
          Guaranteed he'd have armchair officials watching his every shot. He'd end up with about 12 strokes in penalties.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

If he does well at CBS

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            Guaranteed he'd have armchair officials watching his every shot. He'd end up with about 12 strokes in penalties.
            He will no doubt be a part of their golf coverage as well. I bet that factored in. Really he had no choice. He wasn't going to get any longterm offers in football and apparently three networks were interested in him.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X