Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could be pre draft gamesmanship but GMFB guy Schaeger hearing mcaffrey goes top 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be pre draft gamesmanship but GMFB guy Schaeger hearing mcaffrey goes top 10

Could be BS. Could be legit.

https://twitter.com/pschrags/status/849789267303964672
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-05-2017, 09:42 PM.

Good don't want him.

We need a cow bell RB and if we have to wait till the 2nd that's fine

Comment

This is what I was afraid of

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      The Ezekiel effect. Running backs are back in style.

I think Mixon's going in the first. Maybe not even all that late in the first.

Samuel, Kamara, Foreman, maybe even Hunt go off the board in round two.

Preserving Wentz has to be a top priority. RB is going to be one of the first two picks.

Comment

I do like the guy, but not if they have to reach. Plenty of good options at 14.

Comment

Hmmmm....

....I'm detecting symptoms of Mamula Syndrome.

Plenty of other choices/needs which should prevent reaching.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

great. Let these dope teams draft RBs early.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              I hope he is there at 14 and they trade back.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                great. Let these dope teams draft RBs early.
                I just want Mixon there when we draft in round two. If not Mixon, then Foreman, Kamara, somebody.

I don't want to be stuck spinning the late-round wheel, where there's one Jordan Howard and nine Wendell Smallwoods.
                Last edited by The Duck; 04-06-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  I just Mixon there when we draft in round two. If not Mixon, then Foreman, Kamara, somebody.

I don't want to be stuck spinning the late-round wheel, where there's one Jordan Howard and nine Wendell Smallwoods.
                  MIXON OR FOREMAN IN 2nd, EITHER WAY I'M IN. WOULD YOU GO CORNER AT 14? MAYBE IF LATTIMORE IS THERE OR HUMPHREY, PROBABLY NOT, MAYBE KING FROM HUSKIES, GOOD SIZE.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    MIXON OR FOREMAN IN 2nd, EITHER WAY I'M IN. WOULD YOU GO CORNER AT 14? MAYBE IF LATTIMORE IS THERE OR HUMPHREY, PROBABLY NOT, MAYBE KING FROM HUSKIES, GOOD SIZE.
                    I'm all about trading down, unless Lattimore, Adams, Hooker, Foster or Fournette fall to 14. And even then, I'd still consider moving the pick if someone wants to give top 10 value for it.

I like the safeties in the class almost as much as the CBs. Melifonwu, Peppers, Budda Baker... I'd love to pick up another 2, get one of those guys along with the best CB and RB available with those first three picks.

Comment

Foreman

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      The problem with Foreman is that he's one of the worst pass blocking RBs to come out in some time. Just horrible in that area.
                      Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
                      www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hordel View Post
                        The problem with Foreman is that he's one of the worst pass blocking RBs to come out in some time. Just horrible in that area.
                        I thought that too, but a lot of that can be attributed to the broken hand he was playing with. He's been working on blocking and pass catching on his own this off-season.

The fact that he acknowledges his deficiencies and is working hard to improve himself in those areas is a really good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                          I'm all about trading down, unless Lattimore, Adams, Hooker, Foster or Fournette fall to 14. And even then, I'd still consider moving the pick if someone wants to give top 10 value for it.

I like the safeties in the class almost as much as the CBs. Melifonwu, Peppers, Budda Baker... I'd love to pick up another 2, get one of those guys along with the best CB and RB available with those first three picks.
                          OK. MAKES SENSE.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I love the kid. Swiss knife. Not sure I love him at 14, though.
                            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

NoSpine Guy

WHY ARE YOUR POSTS IN ALL CAPS? IS IT BECAUSE YOURE AN UNEMPLOYED LOSER WHO SPENDS HIS DAYS POSTING COMPLETE NONSENSE? EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD THINKS YOU HAVE NO LIFE. GO AHEAD....TRY ONE OF THOSE THINGS CALLED WOMEN. YOU MIGHT ENJOY IT.

Comment

Working...
                              X