Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kruk

Nice job, so far.
    And he's been spot on when it comes to the hitting and pitching.
    The guy is calling what the pitcher will do and throw with phenomenal accuracy.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

could not agree more Krukker doing a great job

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    Nice job, so far.
    And he's been spot on when it comes to the hitting and pitching.
    The guy is calling what the pitcher will do and throw with phenomenal accuracy.
    I don't know what kind of hitting coach Matt Stairs is, but he is light years behind Kruk as a broadcaster and in giving insights to the game.

He is also doing the impossible: making Tom McCarthy seem less annoying.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Every once in a while he also says something humorous, too. Not quite Larry Andersen funny...but in the same dry style.

Last night, one of the batters hit a pop foul into the stands. Kruk says, "I'm pretty sure it's gonna hit a red seat."

Comment

I was thrilled when it was announced that he was joining the Phils booth and he hasn't been a disappointment. I've always loved his dry humor and baseball insight.

As bad as Stairs was in the booth(he was simply OK, IMO) he was still waaaay better than Moyer who could put an insomniac to sleep.

Comment

Working...
        X