Beau Allen torn pec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beau Allen torn pec

He had/is having surgery. From what I looked up, about a 6 month recovery. Puts him in October return range. It happened after they signed Jernigan.

Add DT as another need during the draft...it kinda already was due to Jernigan's potential one-and-done.

The deal they made for Jerrngan appears much more prescient right now.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Those bounces

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      The deal they made for Jerrngan appears much more prescient right now.
      I.e.- getting Jernigan at a low cost to theoretically strengthen the position are what seems to happen to good teams (or at least teams on the rise).

Typical Eagles fate would have the Eagles having only Allen and Cox at DT (once Logan left), looking for someone in the draft, and then *Cox* getting hurt, thus forcing them to overpay for a guy like Hankins.

Keeping fingers crossed...

Comment

Joey-lite has a crystal ball
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Vaeao better be ready to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            He had/is having surgery. From what I looked up, about a 6 month recovery. Puts him in October return range. It happened after they signed Jernigan.

Add DT as another need during the draft...it kinda already was due to Jernigan's potential one-and-done.
            Terrible news...I read there's an outside chance he could be ready by the regular season. Hopefully they aren't using the Sixers doctors.

Comment

Working...
            X