EXCLUSIVE! Escalator Boy Sighting!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSIVE! Escalator Boy Sighting!!!

Igglephans cameras caught him wordlessly ordering smokes at a convenience store near K&A. Apparently he is a Broncos fan.

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Irish George is the cunt that...

Irish George is the cunt that cried the most about the lack of water fountains at the Linc. Ha! What a complete douche. Your name is now Irish Massengil.

Comment

Ha! Irish Massengil!!

The perfect douche.

Comment

Nice! Responding to his own posts

I love how this pussy feigns mockery of someone for being a member since 04 and then cries about a board issue from the Linc's first year, 03. Which Wangnutz is this? Still bitter and showing effects of getting hit in the head by a windblown tent.
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Irish Massengill: Divorced drunk, lives in two-bit retirement home

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          I love how this pussy feigns mockery of someone for being a member since 04 and then cries about a board issue from the Linc's first year, 03. Which Wangnutz is this? Still bitter and showing effects of getting hit in the head by a windblown tent.
          You have no credibility douche-nozzle. Youre a divorced drunk, who lives in two-bit retirement home, and trolls Facebook for ugly women. And that book you wrote...Jesus, really? What utter non-sense. It reads like a 12 year old wrote it. Now get back to bingo at the home...old Mrs. Johnson is about to "BINGO!" your ass.

Comment

Smells like T. DuPont Bag.

Comment

Seriously. Fucking douchebag.

Comment

I think you have a sexual stalker, just tell him no deliveries in rear!
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Douchebaggery will get you nowhere

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                  I think you have a sexual stalker, just tell him no deliveries in rear!
                  Ass wipe

Comment

Ha Ha, now we know which way you roll since that struck such a nerve. I bet your poop is shaped like a cock!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

CbEagle = CuntBag Eagle

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                      Ha Ha, now we know which way you roll since that struck such a nerve. I bet your poop is shaped like a cock!
                      Thats your new name. Wear it with pride since I, this board's new king, just bestowed that upon you. Now get back to manning your glory hole.....someone may show up.

Comment

Nah TD is Stephen Hawking compared to this pussy

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                        Smells like T. DuPont Bag.
                        TD is one of those annoying posters who is a good guy known to all who comes to the Zubus. Does not have Wangnutian keyboard coward profile like this pussy.
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Wangnut? Are you a homo?

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                          TD is one of those annoying posters who is a good guy known to all who comes to the Zubus. Does not have Wangnutian keyboard coward profile like this pussy.
                          WTF is a wangnut? Drunk, stupid, and unfunny is no way to go thru life son. I am your king, I command you to stop being such a douche. Now go back to your gayte (gay tailgate).

Comment

Working...
                          X