Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHEN THAT ASSHOLE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEN THAT ASSHOLE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED....

FULL WEEKEND PARTY AT MY PLACE. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR CAMPERS, BUSSES, TENTS, WHATEVER, HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR ABOUT 50. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE REAL EAGLES FANS ON THIS BORED, OF COURSE. POOL, MUSIC AND FIRE PIT FOR ALL NIGHT PARTY.

GROW UP YOU ASS DRILLER. YOU KNOW WHO ARE.

SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHEN THIS PLACE GETS AN EMEMA.

GO EAGLES BABEEEE, WOOOOOOOO!!! DRINK THE KOOL- AID!!!!!!
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

REAL EAGLES FANS ON THIS "BORED"

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    FULL WEEKEND PARTY AT MY PLACE. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR CAMPERS, BUSSES, TENTS, WHATEVER, HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR ABOUT 50. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE REAL EAGLES FANS ON THIS BORED, OF COURSE. POOL, MUSIC AND FIRE PIT FOR ALL NIGHT PARTY.

I'm sure you meant BOARD, but you nailed it with BORED. We are BORED with your posts, evidenced by the complete lack of response to your post (other than mine, of course). I reply to point out your stupidity, and make sure everyone is aware of your total lack of a spine, Mr NoSpine guy. I've read your past posts, not only do you know nothing about the game of football, you are a complete uneducated moron and really boring. Now...the new King of the Board (me), commands you to get English Language lessons, and commands you not to post again until you grow a spine.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWashington Engle View Post
      I'm sure you meant BOARD, but you nailed it with BORED. We are BORED with your posts, evidenced by the complete lack of response to your post (other than mine, of course). I reply to point out your stupidity, and make sure everyone is aware of your total lack of a spine, Mr NoSpine guy. I've read your past posts, not only do you know nothing about the game of football, you are a complete uneducated moron and really boring. Now...the new King of the Board (me), commands you to get English Language lessons, and commands you not to post again until you grow a spine.
      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

Not having a party anytime soon are you.

Comment

those trips to Hawaii seems like nothing now...

this asswipe has outspent the previous admins entire annual Budget in just over 3 months,,,Sickening ,,,I don't care what they do with him Just keep the asshole and his family In DC,,,Sick of paying for this spoiled brat to just party wherever the fuc he wants. He's blowing the tax payers money so he can live his "Lifestyle" and then makes a big deal he donates his paycheck! 97 mill in 3 months, but lets cut food for the poor! if your not sick inside your an idiot!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X