• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaws out at ESPN

along with Merrill Hodge

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
    along with Merrill Hodge
    Read an interview with Ed Werder just a couple days ago and he talked about Jaws and Hodge being out of a job. I guess that he was in the know about them.

Thank god I don't watch espn anymore. Channel is trash.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

A few folks, including Werder, said that ESPN had suggested or asked them to work the draft prior to leaving. Werder said no. I'm curious if maybe Jaws said yes?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        along with Merrill Hodge

Good, I always hated his Clark Griswold looking ass

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          Read an interview with Ed Werder just a couple days ago and he talked about Jaws and Hodge being out of a job. I guess that he was in the know about them.

Thank god I don't watch espn anymore. Channel is trash.

Comcast Sportsnet is dogshit too

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            A few folks, including Werder, said that ESPN had suggested or asked them to work the draft prior to leaving. Werder said no. I'm curious if maybe Jaws said yes?
            Jaws said yes because he retarded

Comment

MR. JAWORSKI OWNS SEVEN GOLF COURSES, AN INDOOR FOOTBALL TEAM, WHICH IS ACTUALLY FUN TO GO TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS. I'M SURE HE WILL LAND ON HIS FEET.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Also president of the Maxwell Club and chairman of the NFL Alumni Association.

Comment

Working...
                X