Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My fuckin' draft grades are not adding up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fuckin' draft grades are not adding up!

I'm so pissed right now I could literally punch 3I's mom in the fuckin' face and get drafted by Cincinnati!

Fuck!

I gave your mom that Florida State treatment. We even let the kicker fuck! I have her stealing crab legs and going down on the cheerleaders batch!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

DQ's draft grades: Hep C, Hep A, and Hep B
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

We got pinched a few times for setting up a booth on the art museum steps.

Guys would pose over your momma while tea bagging and raising their arms like Rocky!

$10 a Polaroid! All margin!

Comment

Your momma wanted that Pumphrey, but she got that beast mode all night.

Comment

Oh, and some of those boos you heard on tv? That wasn't for Goodell. It was for the cops shutting down your momma's booth!

Comment

Working...
            X