Dorenbos -- always hated his schtick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorenbos -- always hated his schtick

Like the move. Get younger, save money. Get the ass clown out of town. Bye Felicia.
    Last edited by Diggle; 08-28-2017, 08:55 PM.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

He's a feel good story and he's been a good team player. And like his schtick or not, he was a good PR ambassador for the franchise.

Comment

He was a good long snapper ... and anyone who doesn't think that's important is a nitwit.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I woukd never compare mike and jon. But mike was a better all around player. TE,LS, back up Qb. That's why I think a LS, should be a TE as well. Waste of roster spot.

Comment

I don't disagree with more bang for the buck with a player who is also providing benefit to the team at another position.

However, I once heard a coach say that football is about defense, turnovers and special teams.

I don't disagree with that either.

Comment

2edgy4me

Comment

A good guy, when he was hurt we knew it.

Never really paid much attention to the guy Until AGT last year. Really hope they have someone they are totally confident in,,,can lose many games by 1 or 3 points,,,aka last year
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

PS - Lovato, his replacement, does nothing but long snap.

Comment

Many a guy in the the NFL made a living chuckin a ball underneath the ass!

Comment

We knew that ... the matter at hand was whether they made the move because they have a player who also plays another position ... they don't.
                    Last edited by slag; 08-28-2017, 09:39 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Yea. Exactly. Why the attack on a genuinely good person?
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Right. Also Lavato filled in for the last 3 games last year. I don't recall any problems with him. It's a little more comforting to know he played the last 3 games...

Comment

You ok buddy?

Comment

That fuck misses a snap at home ... crab fries become projectiles.

Comment

Horrible move

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                              Like the move. Get younger, save money. Get the ass clown out of town. Bye Felicia.
                              Who will fill in as locker room magician? Agholor?

Comment

Working...
                              X