Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Bumphrey and Clement both making cut today

Per twitter.

TE Brown let go. Little surprised at that.

Treggs also released. Hate to see guys lose their dream today. Hope he catches on elsewhere. I think he will.

Really surprised they released Treggs Brown and Gerry. Really surprised. Keeping Gibson over Treggs? I'm just not seeing it.

http://sportspyder.com/teams/philadelphia-eagles/tweets
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-02-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Treggs also released. Hate to see guys lose their dream today. Hope he catches on elsewhere. I think he will.

Really surprised they released Treggs Brown and Gerry. Really surprised. Keeping Gibson over Treggs? I'm just not seeing it.

http://sportspyder.com/teams/philadelphia-eagles/tweets
      Howie saving face

Comment

Sunk cost fallacy. Howie burned picks on those scrubs and needed to save face. Gibson over Treggs is an absolute joke. Not that Treggs is great, but Gibson is garbage.

They also cut Dallas Thomas and extended Warmack, who has shown me nothing.

Comment

Turner also

I thought Treggs might make the squad but Big Mack playing ST's and slot. Spot going to him,, Fagalor stealing a paycheck!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Turner was hurt all camp. He had to go.

Funny how a position of such weakness last year is now such a strength heading into ref season that rocksolid guys like treggs are let go at the final cut down

Comment

Why is it a strength? Two short-term FA bandaids and rookies don't give me peace for the future at wr.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

pumphrey gets stashed on IR, no?

edit: i feel like EDP445's reaction to us drafting pumphrey should have been enough to clued us in on how that pick would turn out.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 09-02-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Is it better for this season? All that matters. If smith and Jeffrey perform they'll re-up for another year or 2

It's 1,000% better than it was last year at this point.

Comment

I guess they think Gibson can become a deep threat with some time. I just don't get it with Pumphrey.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Gibso can't catch the football. I don't want guys with shovelhands anywhere near the field. We've had our fill of that shit over the years.

Comment

You can't teach a WR to catch.

Comment

I don't understand just 8 OL and keeping Clement over TE Brown at all.

Bumphrey they keep because they'd look like fools by cutting now? Understandable bc they also cut Gerry. But keeping Clement over Brown is a head scratcher. They need TE youth big time after this season. Bet Brown gets claimed before he can hit PS.

This team needs 5 RB's like Jerruh needs more plastic surgery. They don't run the ball enough to keep more than 4
                          Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-03-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Clements and Goode are likely to get churned in roster moves.

The Eagles should have used the picks for Douglas, Gibson and Pumphrey and moved up in the 3rd round for a player. I liked the trade for Jernigans, but a lot of good players were taken between our 3rd (traded to Baltimore) and the pick for Rasul Douglas.

Howie needs to be removed for player selection in the draft. He's just one example of the NFL being wrought with politics when it comes to identifying talent.

How does the entire NFL peg Qualls as a late round/ FA guy? It's because there are blathering fucks in position with overpowering opinions.
                            Last edited by Drama Queen; 09-03-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Gerry cleared waivers. So did McCallister. That's redshirt season #2 now.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X