TUE 28-Nov Charlotte, N C Spectrum Center
    WED 29-Nov Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
    FRI 1-Dec Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
    SAT 2-Dec Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center
    TUE 5-Dec New Orleans, LA Smoothie King Center
    THU 7-Dec Orlando, FL Amway Center
    FRI 8-Dec Sunrise, FL BB&T Center
    15-18 Feb Riviera, Maya Playing in the Sand

doing the 3 local shows,,,Hartford would be cool or Maryland,,but My traveling days for shows has passed....going to see Clapton Tomorrow night,,he put the old band back together,,,gonna rock it!
    Last edited by TRENT; 09-07-2017, 01:26 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Thinking maybe 3 myself.

Might try to do MSG Sunday, Philly and DC. Going to see Darkstar in December at the New Anthem in Southwest DC. Crazy new that I have been hitting a ton of Revivalists shows as well.

Comment

the DSO should be amazing @ the New Anthem

sounds like a nice mix,,,Hartford or Boston would be a good trip at that time of year,,,will have to wait N see,,,W/O mail order its tough to land multiple venues when they all go on sale at the same time...I want 4 for one night in NY to hang with an old tour buddy. I might have a kid on a laptop or 2 with me at the Table,,,give it a shot.. I never get what I intended.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Will have several computers attempting the same.

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        sounds like a nice mix,,,Hartford or Boston would be a good trip at that time of year,,,will have to wait N see,,,W/O mail order its tough to land multiple venues when they all go on sale at the same time...I want 4 for one night in NY to hang with an old tour buddy. I might have a kid on a laptop or 2 with me at the Table,,,give it a shot.. I never get what I intended.
        I cannot wait to see Darkstar, never seen them before. I really enjoy doing the NYC shows. Out of the three venues hoping to score two of three. I thought they might take some more time off, however, they really seem to enjoy playing with Mayer.

Comment

Working...
        X