• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pathetic than Ihought

This is bad. REAL bad.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Every week some opponent gets a "personal best" against the eagles. Pathetic.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Schwartz is really the one getting a free pass from the SB. They gave up 1000 points that day, too. They should consider making a change. Same thing every week.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Shortz scheme would still suck even if we had average cornerbacks. The fact that we play the equivalent of college walk-ons as starters in the NFL makes his scheme even more pathetic.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Schwartz is really the one getting a free pass from the SB. They gave up 1000 points that day, too. They should consider making a change. Same thing every week.
          He shouldn't be allowed on the plane, pay for your own flight home. He can take Jones with him.

Comment

There is nothing to build on here. The very few that are producing are at the end of their career.
            Last edited by j1mmy; 10-13-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              They need to make a lot of changes. Schwartz is one of them. Scouting and drafting is the biggest one. The team can't draft, and more than just missing on players, they have no idea what they're doing in terms of roster building. Howie's grace period is over. He's been abysmal in the war room since the Wentz pick, and now they're a disaster with a franchise QB and nothing more. Carson is in a worse situation than Andrew Luck ever was.
              Last edited by The Duck; 10-13-2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X