Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Sydney Jones even want to play football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Sydney Jones even want to play football?

Nothing about his play or demeanor looks like he enjoys the game. Fuck that guy.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Markelle Jones

Comment

I have heard his real love is being a first responder.
      Last edited by 1960; 10-13-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

He’s the Fultz of the NFL

Comment

Not sure why he is even on the field... Not the leaat bit competent. At least James has contested catches on him

Comment

He's always playing video games on his Instagram account. Kid doesn't care doubt he spends much time working on his craft and it shows. I think some of us can do a little better at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              He’s the Fultz of the NFL
              I need to see the college film the eagle scouts watched. The guy is straight dumpster juice.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I wonder where that post is where I said Jones blows and I got attacked and said soon everyone would bitch and complain and here we are.. Hmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                X