No announcement yet.

Wentz = Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who would take Cousins over Wentz is an idiot. But I'd take the Vikings secondary over the Eagles in a second. And throw in Agholor.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Sure he makes some great plays, but he’s just kind of a fuckup when it comes down to it.
      The resident Sammy Sleeves fan criticizing one of the few bright spots on this team. Ok.

Wentz would've won MVP in '17 if he didn't get hurt. He's been on the money almost every game this year save for a half in Atlanta. Not his fault the receivers have been dropping passes in critical situations but I guess you want to hold him responsible for that too.

Comment

Sure he makes some great plays, but he’s just kind of a fuckup when it comes down to it.
        Sorry Slizz, but I don't get all of your hate for Wentz. They were down 24-3 and he put the offense on his shoulders and pulled them within 4--and if Alshon keeps his balance they tie the game right there. Are you blaming him for all of the dropped passes, the fumbles or the fact the recievers can't get open, or when they do get open they don't run far enough for the first down? Or do you blame him for the defense's horrid showing? I mean the games I'm watching--which I am sure are the same as you--he's had one really horrid game--the first half against Atlanta--other than that--12 TD's and 3 INTs--and the 3rd one was in garbage time. As far as him being as good as McNabb--well Donovan was good when he had his mobility--but remember--he suffered the same injury that Wentz did--only he suffered it later in his career than Donovan did--and McNabb wasn't the same after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          This is a joke right ? Dumbest post ever
          I agree with him 1000$. Wince is overrated. At this point I'd take Cousins over him.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

I agree with him 1000$. Wince is overrated. At this point I'd take Cousins over him.
            Then you are an idiot can't help you there if you think Kirk Montana is better than Wentz or the issues with the Eagles even remotely begin with the QB. What's cousins record against winning teams like 6 - 24 no thx

Comment

Wow, just when I thought I had seen it all..............

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Exactly.
                Hold on ... McNabb didn't suck?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Hold on ... McNabb didn't suck?
                  No

Comment

Working...
                  X