Mack Hollins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Hollins

Glad we keep this special team ace around!

Ya cause Greg Ward or Wendell Smallwood would be saving our season right now hahahha

Comment

You’ve enjoyed his play, mercenary?

Comment

The fact that he is playing over JJ the friendly ghost tells a story.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          You’ve enjoyed his play, mercenary?
          I really haven't enjoyed much of anyone's play. But to point out the 45th man on a 53 man roster is ridiculous. You think superstars were hanging around out there to sign to the roster on cut down day. We have way more issues than Mack Hollins and the last few players that.made the roster my friend.

Comment

that whiff block on the screen to 17 was tremendous
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              Ya cause Greg Ward or Wendell Smallwood would be saving our season right now hahahha
              When did anyone say that

Comment

I really haven't enjoyed much of anyone's play. But to point out the 45th man on a 53 man roster is ridiculous. You think superstars were hanging around out there to sign to the roster on cut down day. We have way more issues than Mack Hollins and the last few players that.made the roster my friend.
                Yooo dipshit he’s 1/11 on offense. He ran around aimlessly this afternoon. If you don’t get that, stop watching the sport altogether
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
                  The fact that he is playing over JJ the friendly ghost tells a story.
                  It tells the story of why Howie Roseman should never see the inside of another war room again.

Scot McCloughan is out there. I don't care if he's drunk, get him some help and bring him in before another draft is squandered.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post

Yooo dipshit he’s 1/11 on offense. He ran around aimlessly this afternoon. If you don’t get that, stop watching the sport altogether
                    Then you must be just as fucking stupid. What is a special teams player who barely made the roster playing over your 2nd round pick? You can blame him all you want he sure as shit sucks ass but isn't it more the fucking front office and coaches that can't get any production from a 2nd round pick that this shit player is starting ?? That's the point you are complaining like Hollins is the issue when he is minor problem on a team full of major issues. He shouldn't be starting that is on the coach!
                    Last edited by Spartan92; 10-13-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Great post. What does this guy do? and the whiff earlier really hammered that home.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

When did anyone say that
                        Right around the same time everybody on the board was touting our stellar cornerbacks. If only we'd heeded Spartan's warning...

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Right around the same time everybody on the board was touting our stellar cornerbacks. If only we'd heeded Spartan's warning...
                          Ouch good one.. Maybe we should give Wallace a call he's available no? So many people defending him last year wonder why he isn't on an NFL roster hmmmmm. Your little shots don't bother me it's funny tho I will say that.

Comment

Ouch good one.. Maybe we should give Wallace a call he's available no? So many people defending him last year wonder why he isn't on an NFL roster hmmmmm. Your little shots don't bother me it's funny tho I will say that.
                            I have no idea what this Mike Wallace thing is. I'm pretty sure this post is the first time I've ever typed the dude's name. Didn't he trip on a football in OTAs and go on eternal IR? I can't imagine why he matters, but it's okay... I don't care.

You seem to need to believe that you have supernatural powers of foresight that no one else possesses. Like an unheeded prophet who can't get anyone to read the warnings of doom on his sandwich board. It's a little weird, but not quite weird enough to be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I have no idea what this Mike Wallace thing is. I'm pretty sure this post is the first time I've ever typed the dude's name. Didn't he trip on a football in OTAs and go on eternal IR? I can't imagine why he matters, but it's okay... I don't care.

You seem to need to believe that you have supernatural powers of foresight that no one else possesses. Like an unheeded prophet who can't get anyone to read the warnings of doom on his sandwich board. It's a little weird, but not quite weird enough to be interesting.
                              Nostradamas what can I say

Comment

Working...
                              X