Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well at least Dougie Fresh is confident........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well at least Dougie Fresh is confident........

I guess we should be, too ?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...football-game/
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

The Birds can win this game. If Jerruh is smart he will close the roof... though I don't think it matters as much in that place. Eagles suck in domes.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I wish he would STFU. Not far from Big Mouth Brown's pronoucement about Cousins. Let your PLAY do your talkin'!
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

You’re right...but also, your ability to GET YOUR TEAM READY...!!

Comment

After that debacle yesterday, no one should be guaranteeing ANYTHING, let alone a win over Dallas, in Dallas, on Sunday night. This is Grade A chicken choke territory.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I NEVER READ OR HEARD ANYWHERE THAT HE SAID GUARANTEE A WIN. I LOVE HOW THE TALKING HEADS IN THE MEDIA TWIST WORDS OR PUT WORDS IN MOUTHS.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

OOPS...NEVERMIND.... I FOUND IT..... YEA HE DID SAY IT.
              THAT'S OK. FUCK DALLAS.
              WHERE IS THE EDIT KEY....NEXT TO THE ANY KEY?

EDIT TO ADD: OH WAIT FOUND THAT TOO!
              WOOOOOO
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-14-2019, 04:12 PM.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                I wish he would STFU. Not far from Big Mouth Brown's pronoucement about Cousins. Let your PLAY do your talkin'!
                I don't have a problem with it. Oddly makes me feel better. He knows this team and I assume he thinks this will do something. If they lose, he will have made his bed.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Shorts hasn’t shown the ability to coach up or produce a scheme that even stops mediocre QBs. I don’t give a shit what the Gambler says, if Shorts is still coaching the D then...”game over man!”
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I don't have a problem with it. Oddly makes me feel better. He knows this team and I assume he thinks this will do something. If they lose, he will have made his bed.
                    I see your point. And I heard the whole answer to include his guarantee. In the total context, it wasn't bad. I hope you're right about knowing his team and - more importantly - IT WORKS!.
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                    X