• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Desean is out again

Breakout game for BCJJ incoming.

Can someone please "Sticky" this post?

Comment

I'm still betting he's headed for a sports hernia surgery.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
        I'm still betting he's headed for a sports hernia surgery.
        Yeah, I'm not expecting much of anything from Desean anytime soon. Seems like the thing was bungled from the start.

Comment

Time to bring in AB f it

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Yeah, I'm not expecting much of anything from Desean anytime soon. Seems like the thing was bungled from the start.
            I’m hoping he’s back for the Bills game. Their DBs will beat our WRs like rented mules otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I’m hoping he’s back for the Bills game. Their DBs will beat our WRs like rented mules otherwise.
              I've always wondered, wouldn't you treat a rented mule better than your own mule, seeing as though you only rented it because you didn't have the money to buy a mule of your own, and if you return it with brain damage, you'll have to pay the owner damages or replacement value, so you have incentive to treat it better whereas with your owned mule, which is probably already fully depreciated, you can flail away.
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I've always wondered, wouldn't you treat a rented mule better than your own mule, seeing as though you only rented it because you didn't have the money to buy a mule of your own, and if you return it with brain damage, you'll have to pay the owner damages or replacement value, so you have incentive to treat it better whereas with your owned mule, which is probably already fully depreciated, you can flail away.
                It's entirely dependent on the security deposit Avis Mule requires.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

So... they're not missing Darby is what you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

So... they're not missing Darby is what you're saying.
                    Listened to sports radio on the way in. They were talking about an undrafted 2018 free agent Alabama CB who’s started for the Bills the last twelve games for them. Jesus wept.

Comment

Working...
                    X