Drafts since Roseman resumed control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drafts since Roseman resumed control

Scroll down. This shits gotta change starting next April or its gonna get ugly around here.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ey-jones-38-20
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-14-2019, 08:19 PM.

Said this shit last year. Will say it again this year. Fire Mike Groh. Dude is trash as OC. Doug needs someone like Reich there to tell him to stfu and don't select that play etc. A high powered offense can make up for a shitty defense (second ndary). Not sure why they promoted the dude, kinda reminds me of FF promoting Juan To DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
      Said this shit last year. Will say it again this year. Fire Mike Groh. Dude is trash as OC. Doug needs someone like Reich there to tell him to stfu and don't select that play etc. A high powered offense can make up for a shitty defense (second ndary). Not sure why they promoted the dude, kinda reminds me of FF promoting Juan To DC.
      Groh? Dude, the defense gave up points on nearly every possession. Their slow starts go back 2 years. Their horrible secondary goes back 12.

I do miss Reich, though.
      Last edited by Melchior; 10-14-2019, 08:56 PM.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

Groh? Dude, the defense gave up points on nearly every possession. Their slow starts go back 2 years. Their horrible secondary goes back 12.

I do miss Reich, though.
        2017 we were fire bro. We started fast and dominated in points. Reich and Flip leave and the org did internal promotion vs getting experienced candidates for QB coach / OC. Our troubles started that season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Scroll down. This shits gotta change starting next April or its gonna get ugly around here.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ey-jones-38-20
          Howie had two A drafts ('12, '13) and a solid B draft ('16) before Diamond Joe showed up with his affinity for little dogs, damaged cornerbacks, and bendy, slow, one-move defensive ends.

I'm pretty sure we're stuck with Howie, unless impulsive Jeffy shows up this offseason and starts dumping wives and banishing people to broom closets again. Let's just hope Roseman can get his swag back.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

2017 we were fire bro. We started fast and dominated in points. Reich and Flip leave and the org did internal promotion vs getting experienced candidates for QB coach / OC. Our troubles started that season.
            We agree for the most part, but at least the offense isn't historically bad.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Howie had two A drafts ('12, '13) and a solid B draft ('16) before Diamond Joe showed up with his affinity for little dogs, damaged cornerbacks, and bendy, slow, one-move defensive ends.

I'm pretty sure we're stuck with Howie, unless impulsive Jeffy shows up this offseason and starts dumping wives and banishing people to broom closets again. Let's just hope Roseman can get his swag back.
              Yeah, but they still couldn't evaluate DBs even before Douglas came in. From the dream team to Maxwell to Darby, it's been trash, regardless of coach, GM, scouting staff, etc. Since JJ died, basically.

Comment

Working...
              X