Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you, you foreskin sacks of shit!

NEVER A MOTHERFUCKING DOUBT BABY!!!

Although the officiating still makes this league close to unwatchable. The foreskins aren't even in this game without a lot of help.

First TD drive begins with Dipshit Kirk tossing an obvious grounding not called; and the second TD drive begins with a bogus defensive holding on 3rd and forever. And how about Trent Williams bearhug not called for holding?

And for you naysayers saying Dipshit Kirk,s hand was coming forward....it was, but the ball was already on its way out. Correct call.

E-A-G-L-E-S.........EAGLES!!!!!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Woo!

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    NEVER A MOTHERFUCKING DOUBT BABY!!!

Although the officiating still makes this league close to unwatchable. The foreskins aren't even in this game without a lot of help.

First TD drive begins with Dipshit Kirk tossing an obvious grounding not called; and the second TD drive begins with a bogus defensive holding on 3rd and forever. And how about Trent Williams bearhug not called for holding?

And for you naysayers saying Dipshit Kirk,s hand was coming forward....it was, but the ball was already on its way out. Correct call.

E-A-G-L-E-S.........EAGLES!!!!!
    ...but if Gomer had called that dumbass bubble screen a fourth time I was gonna need a new TV.

I was pissed off at the non call on grounding, when we (yes, I said "we") got called for it on essentially the same play.

Welcome back, OB.
    DB

Comment

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

YEAH BABYBEE!! Welcome back OB!!
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

No doubt, you old fart.

Comment

Are u kidding me skins served that game up on a silver platter. Eagles should have won 42 7. Geez dude what game were u watching.

Comment

Thanx Dimbonium

BTW..........nice suicide pool pick. Looks like you're on a roll!
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

bwahahaaaaaaaaa!

Yeah I went with the sentimental Houston-recovers-from-Harvey-and-plays-with-emotion theory. That really worked.
                  DB

Comment

Other than the Iggles, I was viewing your mom doing the nasty with the Gnome with the Short Leg.

Comment

Wooo!

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Fuck a foreskin!!!!
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Uncle OB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butt
                          Fuck
                          The
                          Redskins.....till their eyes fucin bleed.......

hope you and the Family are well....miss ya
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Lmao just saying dude the eagles won because of a shit load of help. I hope thats what you meant to say.

Comment

Come on Trent, you crazy bastard.........

Like your neighbors haven't called the cops to your house many, many Sundays in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X