Ravens trade for CB Marcus Peters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens trade for CB Marcus Peters

I'm curious what the comp was because peters is capable of being very good.

LB Kenny Young

Comment

Seems strange since Talib is on IR that they would trade their other starting corner?
      Last edited by Spartan92; 10-15-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I think it was a Zach Brown situation...dude’s attitude is horrible.

Comment

Peters has been mediocre to kinda bad on the Rams. Kenny Young is a pretty low price to pay though.

Comment

Ya he wasn't a world beater but still seems off that you deal him with your other CB or IR. If they hit the injury bug they may regret this but fuck the lambs.

Comment

we want Patrick Peterson,,,,he's the corner this team needs
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                we want Patrick Peterson,,,,he's the corner this team needs
                Ramsey or bust. Peterson is already 29. They need someone they can lock down for the next 5+ years.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I know how old they both are..Pansey can't even get on the fuggin field. I have back problems; and I'll tell ya...Back injuries suck!
                  I'll take a flyer on a guy who is healthy and can help us Now! and wont cost us a fortune or 2 No1's
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

I know how old they both are..Pansey can't even get on the fuggin field. I have back problems; and I'll tell ya...Back injuries suck!
                    I'll take a flyer on a guy who is healthy and can help us Now! and wont cost us a fortune or 2 No1's
                    Do you think he cant get on the field because he has an actual back injury or because he does not want to play for the Jaguars?

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Do you think he cant get on the field because he has an actual back injury or because he does not want to play for the Jaguars?
                      I'm not going all conspiracy theory bullshit. Its well know the guy hurt his back a few times over the last 3 years..I don't work for the Jags; so that's as far as my info goes.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

I'm not going all conspiracy theory bullshit. Its well know the guy hurt his back a few times over the last 3 years..I don't work for the Jags; so that's as far as my info goes.
                        Now youre just making things up. Ramsey has played all 16 games his first 3 seasons in the NFL.

Comment

you can play hurt,,I played 25 years of tennis on 2 herniated discs.

here it is in his own words..My nephew is a jags fan lives in Jacksonville,,he told me.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-entire-career
                          Last edited by TRENT; 10-15-2019, 07:28 PM.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

,I played 25 years of tennis on 2 herniated discs
                            Ok well his only injury history is a meniscus tear in 2016. So youre wrong. Hes clearly holding out so he doesnt have to play for the Jags.

Comment

ok great your right
                              don't read the article that says I have had a back problem my whole career
                              Last edited by TRENT; 10-15-2019, 07:50 PM.
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X