It'll be interesting to see what happens with Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'll be interesting to see what happens with Foles

in Jax. I'm not so sure Minshew isn't the real deal. They're going to have a decision to make when Nick is healthy and the fanbase appears to have fallen in love with Minshew. Bummer for Nick.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Bring him back!

Comment

Tough spot for all parties involved. If I'm Jax, there's no way I'm pulling a young qb playing relatively well off the field.

Comment

IMO the Jags will let Foles take over once he is healthy. Minshew is a surprise but he hasn't beaten a good team yet. If he goes on a tear right now I could see the Jags giving him enough rope to hang himself, but it seems doubtful that they'll even have a winning record by week 10 (which I think is when Foles is supposed to be ready).

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          in Jax. I'm not so sure Minshew isn't the real deal. They're going to have a decision to make when Nick is healthy and the fanbase appears to have fallen in love with Minshew. Bummer for Nick.
          It's like the Panthers and Kyle Allen (Although Minshew is 2-3 and Allen is 4-0 in starts). It's a pretty small sample size to feel comfortable moving on from your franchise QB. With Minshew, there's a lot of popularity and marketing going on though.

Comment

It's pretty hard for the jags to move on from Foles this year or next. I'm not sure how much of a cap hit they take if they trade him this offseason, but it's at least 18 mil, which is pretty unpalatable.

Comment

Working...
            X