None of our Draft Picks did Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• None of our Draft Picks did Shit

One guy undrafted Clement made the first play on the kickoff and that was it.

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    Speaking of Clement did anyone see his successor (another South Jersey kid...from Salem) Jonathon Taylor run wild for Wisconsin against Florida Atlantic last weekend...223 yards, around nine yards per carry with three TD's and he didn't even play in the 4th qtr. The kid was a beast in high school (5'11, 215 lbs, ran for a SJ record 2800+ yards last year and also had the fastest 100m time in SJ) and he already looks like a beast at the next level....hard to believe he's only a true freshman.

Comment

Barnett was credited with 2 tackles. What did you expect? What RBs and receivers do you want to see the inactive list to make way for those drafted? And Jones can't be active until between weeks 7-9.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        Barnett was credited with 2 tackles. What did you expect? What RBs and receivers do you want to see the inactive list to make way for those drafted? And Jones can't be active until between weeks 7-9.
        2 tackles from #1, #2 on IR, #3 Inactive, #4 ?????, I mean go check other teams drafts and see if any of the 7 or how many they have did anything.

Comment

Why are you bitching? They won.

Comment

2 tackles from #1, #2 on IR, #3 Inactive, #4 ?????, I mean go check other teams drafts and see if any of the 7 or how many they have did anything.
            That depends entirely on the quality of the roster of each team. For instance, Seattle isn't going to start a rookie S any time in the next few years. Their rookie CB played, but only because Lane got ejected early in the GB game. And he struggled.

The Colts, Jets, or Browns, though? They're probably going to see a lot of action from their rookies.
            Last edited by Melchior; 09-11-2017, 04:36 PM.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              Why are you bitching? They won.
              Who is bitching ? I am saying none of them showed up, someone else posted None of our free agents showed up and they did, I was saying this was worse.

Comment

Working...
              X