Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Harris’ price may have gone down a hair after that debacle

Do it, Roseman.

My thoughts exactly watching that. Denver wins, they’re a game out, they didn’t even show up. Flacco reminded me of a Larry Brown post game press conference but with even less emotion. I’d be on the horn to Denver this morning.

Comment

If they're dealing with Denver, I think I'd rather have Emmanuel Sanders. But if we lose Sunday night, there isn't much point trading for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        If they're dealing with Denver, I think I'd rather have Emmanuel Sanders. But if we lose Sunday night, there isn't much point trading for anyone.

The entire division sucks. The season is far from over if they lose on Sunday.

Comment

If the division is so awful, they should be able to take care of business with what they have. The team is too old and broken down to be throwing away draft picks for band-aid players at the end of their careers.

Comment

If the division is so awful, they should be able to take care of business with what they have. The team is too old and broken down to be throwing away draft picks for band-aid players at the end of their careers.
            I never thought I would be so excited to get Darby and the Yellow Goblin back. What they've been putting out there has been so bad it has to help. Even just push the dial from "atrocious" to "bad."
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I never thought I would be so excited to get Darby and the Yellow Goblin back. What they've been putting out there has been so bad it has to help. Even just push the dial from "atrocious" to "bad."
              I've been watching since the late 70s. It's the worst pass defense I've ever seen.

Comment

I've been watching since the late 70s. It's the worst pass defense I've ever seen.
                Izel “toast” Jenkins begs to differ

Comment

So it looks like Zona will not trade P Peterson,,,in a statement released today,,they say he's in the prime of his career??? I get it; he's not 30, but he's 29...How many DB's play till their 40?
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

Man, I still don't even find this as bad as Fletcher and Williams. Plus, Nate Allen, Brandon Boykin and Nolan Carroll. I mean - the cupboard was bare!*

*Malcolm Jenkins tho

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

Toast had a pass rush. So did Roynell is in last days, when he couldn't run anymore. There was at least a reasonable possibility the QB was going to get wrecked in between deep completions.

They also had Eric Allen on the other side.

This defense has nothing.
                      Last edited by The Duck; 10-18-2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X