How awesome is Jordan Hicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How awesome is Jordan Hicks?

25 career games...12 takeaways (-via Brandon Lee Gowton)

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    25 career games...12 takeaways (-via Brandon Lee Gowton)
    He's terrible. Not even 1 turnover every 2 games. He sucks like the rest of this team.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Nice schtick ... you gonna keep this up?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Nice schtick ... you gonna keep this up?
        Yeah, I most likely will stop when the typical Igglephans pissing on a win schtick ends.
        Last edited by TerpEagle; 09-10-2017, 08:30 PM.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Oh ... so then you're gonna keep it up.

Comment

Oh ... so then you're gonna keep it up.
            Different people enjoy a road-win over a division rival in different ways I guess.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Yesssss!!! I miss this! Terp vs Slag verbal assaults. I need to participate more. The Terps whooped my Longhorns...
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That was more about those to whom you're reacting than you.

I have a few complaints tonight ... but I also spent 2 hours on the phone with my brother giggling like a schoolgirl.

Comment

Nah ... this ain't the vortex.

Comment

but it can go from a category 2 to a category 5. Just takes a little added cold front.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That was more about those to whom you're reacting than you.

I have a few complaints tonight ... but I also spent 2 hours on the phone with my brother giggling like a schoolgirl.
                      To show I can be critical, I am not a fan of these lateral passes. I want to see Wentz going downfield.

Maybe it's an issue of not having the RB talent, but the screen pass equals the run game doesn't blow my skirt up.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

The screens I'd like to see more are the ones they run with Sproles.

Comment

The screens I'd like to see more are the ones they run with Sproles.
                          The fact that Sproles is still the best option at RB needs to be remedied soon.

And I like Sproles, but it's not sustainable.
                          Last edited by TerpEagle; 09-10-2017, 08:47 PM.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Sproles screens are normally good for a minimum of 6 yards if the throw isn't over his head.

Comment

Working...
                            X