RB Dalvin Cook looking good.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Dalvin Cook looking good.....

...would have looked great in Eagles green.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Hoo rah Howlo ... rah rah rah.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Shhhhhhh!!

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Hoo rah Howlo ... rah rah rah.
      Sarcasm is not allowed.

Be careful not to sound critical or the Fan Police will be around telling you how to cheer for the team.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ...would have looked great in Eagles green.
        He would have been our Ezekiel Elliott. There was no good reason for him to stick around until the second round. Having a shot at him was a gift. They blew it.

Comment

Ageeed they got greedy and it bit them

He really would have tied this offense together nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
            Ageeed they got greedy and it bit them

He really would have tied this offense together nicely
            Like the rug the Chinaman stole.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              He would have been our Ezekiel Elliott. There was no good reason for him to stick around until the second round. Having a shot at him was a gift. They blew it.
              But we have Pump-me!

Comment

Sidney Jones will make y'all eat your words. How long until Cook is suspended for eight games?

Comment

I like Jones ... but how long until he's on the field ... and how long does he stay on it?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    I like Jones ... but how long until he's on the field ... and how long does he stay on it?
                    Agreed.

Comment

Howie trades picks like bands trade groupies but couldn't make a move in top 1/3 of 2nd round for a top 10 talent.

We got Smallwood and Bumphrey. We're fine there?
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-12-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Not to defend Howie but not having the 2nd next year and absolutely nothing in trade value kind of hurt and scenario moving up.
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Would it be impolite to point out that the Vikings gave up their own second and a fourth to Cincy to get him?

EDITED TO ADD: Meanwhile, we got Achilles Jones and Tyrion Pumphrey
                          Last edited by slag; 09-12-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Not its not impolite but I will take the corner for now, in hindsight it may be a mistake but I like the corner better.
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I will say this ... after the first game, it appears a corner will benefit from the line on his side of the ball more than a running back will from the line he has.

And we all know it starts in the trenches ... its' what's up front that counts ... football is about the big uglies ...

Comment

Working...
                              X