• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Ummmm, nope. Gomer...
    Ah ok agreed

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      Frank Reich is the one who deserves a statue outside the Linc.
      This.

Comment

Please dont talk retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Wait guaranteeing a win when you are playing like shit for weeks isn't a good thing
          He let Angelo hype him up lol

Comment

He should be fired for guaranteeing a win over a much more talented team. When the Cowboys are healthy - they are almost unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

The intellectual diaherria is amusing but bipolar and sometimes just weird. The eagles can't lose without someone being the worst player coach etc ever to some and to others the eagles are going to win out no matter what. It's worse when the team is playing the way they've been playing.
              You mean, they can't lose back-to-back embarrassing blowouts in a season where they were billed to have the "best, deepest roster in the NFL" without most of their fans doing some serious re-evaluation.

What's your position here? Is this a good roster? Good coaching staff? Scouting and drafting has been solid? I'm curious what we're missing. Is this a well-built, well coached team, and we've just over-reacting to a couple of bad losses when we shouldn't be?

Comment

My position is that they are 3 and 4 and currently playing like dog shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  My position is that they are 3 and 4 and currently playing like dog shit.
                  The other position is that they are actual dog shit.

Comment

Working...
                  X