Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO MY DAUGHTER, GOING NOW TO 6th GRADE.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO MY DAUGHTER, GOING NOW TO 6th GRADE.....

HAS A TEACHER THAT SAYS IF HIS STUDENTS WEAR REDSKINS GEAR OR COLORS HE'LL GIVE THEM A BETTER GRADE. TOLD THEM IF REDSKINS BEAT EAGLES HE WOULD HAVE A PARTY FOR THEM.

WAIT TILL PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE, THIS IS ONE EAGLES FAN THAT'S GOING TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY FUCKIN MIND.

IF IT DOESN'T STOP I WILL GO TO SCHOOL BOARD AND INSIST HE STOPS HIS RACIST ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE.

THIS FUCKIN DAD IS NOT A HAPPY MAN.

BUT WILL HE MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR HER?
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-12-2017, 04:32 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    HAS A TEACHER THAT SAYS IF HIS STUDENTS WEAR REDSKINS GEAR OR COLORS HE'LL GIVE THEM A BETTER GRADE. TOLD THEM IF REDSKINS BEAT EAGLES HE WOULD HAVE A PARTY FOR THEM.

WAIT TILL PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE, THIS IS ONE EAGLES FAN THAT'S GOING TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY FUCKIN MIND.

IF IT DOESN'T STOP I WILL GO TO SCHOOL BOARD AND INSIST HE STOPS HIS RACIST ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE.

I can take care of that thing for ya

Comment

Narrow minded teacher is showing no empathy. Nicely ask him if he had a child who's teacher was a Dallas fan and did that against Washington, how would he feel. Guarantee you that he has never thought of it like that before.

Comment

Originally posted by #48 View Post
        Narrow minded teacher is showing no empathy. Nicely ask him if he had a child who's teacher was a Dallas fan and did that against Washington, how would he feel. Guarantee you that he has never thought of it like that before.
        GOOD THINKIN. GOOD WAY TO GO WITH IT TO START ANYWAY. REALLY, BETTER GRADES FOR WEARING SKINS CRAP?

Comment

Also, spread word of that to all of the other parents. Maybe some of them will complain to the principle. Then the heat will be on their kids; not your daughter.

Comment

Fuck that!!!!

GOOD THINKIN. GOOD WAY TO GO WITH IT TO START ANYWAY. REALLY, BETTER GRADES FOR WEARING SKINS CRAP?
            Just go there, grab this prick by the throat, and scare the living shit out of him.

Honestly, she me douchebag foreskinner gvng your child crap like that? Just chuck the lame ass out the window!
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Or just hit him in the face with a deer skull while letting out a war cry that would make William wallace smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                Just go there, grab this prick by the throat, and scare the living shit out of him.

Honestly, she me douchebag foreskinner gvng your child crap like that? Just chuck the lame ass out the window!
                VERY COOL TO SEE MR. O.B. ON BOARD. THIS PLACE HAS HAD THE IQ OF A PLANT LATELY.

YEA, THE CONVERSATION WILL START OUT PEACEFUL ENOUGH, BECAUSE IT HAS TO, BUT I'M NOT AFRAID TO DIG ANOTHER HOLE IN THE WOODS.

Comment

Make a counter offer. Every week that FedEx Field is at less than 50% capacity, he buys them all pizza and wears a bag on his face for the rest of the week.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He probably played for the skins as a replacement player during the strike and can't just leave it frikkin go!

Comment

Working...
                    X