• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And two more walks.

The kid is unreal.

Make it #16!

Comment

And it wasn't a garbage time one
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If only it were like this all year

I despise those low rent fucking Natinals (sic) almost to the same degree as I despise the lower rent foreskins. Bush league assholes get a free pass into the post season, as they play in the syphillis division of beisbol, and parade around like they're hot shit.

The Phils have got to get back to being a solid club again. The world, outside of D.C., is pulling for them.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          I despise those low rent fucking Natinals (sic) almost to the same degree as I despise the lower rent foreskins. Bush league assholes get a free pass into the post season, as they play in the syphillis division of beisbol, and parade around like they're hot shit.

The Phils have got to get back to being a solid club again. The world, outside of D.C., is pulling for them.
          This off-season is all about pitching. They have all the money in the world.

Things are going to get interesting in a hurry.

PS... Welcome back, fucker!
          Last edited by The Duck; 09-12-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            And it wasn't a garbage time one
            Hit it dead center, too. Crushed the shit out of it. Money.

Comment

Thanx Duck

Nice to be back.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                Hit it dead center, too. Crushed the shit out of it. Money.
                ...on a 100 mph fastball

Comment

IF YA COUNT LEHIGH VALLEY PIGS GAMES AS WELL, HE HAS 46 HOMERS THIS YEAR.

WATCHED THIS YOUNG MAN AT LEHIGH BEGINNING OF THE YEAR. KNEW IT WOULDN'T BE LONG BEFORE HE WAS CALLED TO THE BIGS.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X