This team is lost....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is lost....

flat, slow, poor schemes, always appearing unprepared. This team is not a DeSean Jackson away...it’s coaching and several players alway from being anything appearing competent.
    Last edited by Raptor; 10-20-2019, 09:54 PM.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Thank you!!!!

Comment

Took the words out of my mouth. This isn't about injuries. They're bad. We've seen this before and there's time to turn the season around but right now they are a bad football team.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Level of agreement is 1000%. Dougie ain't shit without Defilippo, and Reich, and Schwartz is clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Took the words out of my mouth. This isn't about injuries. They're bad. We've seen this before and there's time to turn the season around but right now they are a bad football team.
          Reich lost his starting pro bowl QB 1 week before the season started, he responded last year under similar challenges.

They have the spark which we have lost. They are hungry, .... make your own conclusions.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Roster blows I agree. New England is so good bc they know when to move on. Howie is still handing out thank you contracts from the super bowl.

Groh absolutely needs to go. Schwartz as well. Wayyy too many blatant breakdowns that are unacceptable. AND NO fucking way should Undlin have his job next year.

Comment

Working...
            X