Weak link on the O-Line was Seumalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak link on the O-Line was Seumalo

Got pounded against the run. Got very little push at all whenever the Eagles ran the ball (which is extremely rare under Gomer). Pass protection wise he did fine and always has regardless of where he is playing on the OLine. With the depth of Warmack and Wiz, it'll be interesting to see how long they stick with him if he continues to struggle w/ the run.
    Last edited by phillyeagles36; 09-13-2017, 09:33 AM.

Barbre looked good starting at LG for Denver from what I saw.

Comment

On a related note ... I watched the end of the game when the Eagles ran Blount 3 times and did not pick up a first down, forcing a FG to make a 5-point game instead of running out the clock.

Frankly, it looked to me like there were some pretty good holes there and Blount did not gain the yards I expected at the beginning of the plays. He does not do much to make people miss in traffic.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If only we had a three down back who made people miss at the line of scrimmage. Where would we get one of those?

Comment

On a simular related note, I'm affraid Terik Cohen is the new Sproles and Rasul Douglas is the new Ryan Moats of our draft.

Ban Howie from commenting on any college player.

Comment

Working...
          X