8 Less cowboy fans in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Less cowboy fans in the world

I didn't think folks down in Dallas cared too much for the police. Why call the police?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/12/us/tex...rty/index.html

I don't get it. Are you happy that 8 young football fans hanging out with an estranged wife were killed by her nutball husband because they were Cowboys fans? Or are you making some sort of confusing right wing comment about people who live in the right-wing Dallas suburb don't call cops?

Comment

This is a special post

You somehow managed to take the one subject we all agree on (hatred of the Dallas Cowboys) and turn it into an inappropriate post celebrating death with a tinge of political commentary. Well done!
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        You somehow managed to take the one subject we all agree on (hatred of the Dallas Cowboys) and turn it into an inappropriate post celebrating death with a tinge of political commentary. Well done!
        Celebrating the death of eight people for the crime of rooting for the wrong fucking football team... This is as ugly as it gets.

Comment

WHOAAAA! easy there edgelord

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
            I don't get it. Are you happy that 8 young football fans hanging out with an estranged wife were killed by her nutball husband because they were Cowboys fans? Or are you making some sort of confusing right wing comment about people who live in the right-wing Dallas suburb don't call cops?
            Before y'all get your panties in a bunch it was a post to show that only in Dallas could you find such a heinous crime take place over a football game. I'm sorry if anyone took -it a different way.

Comment

Football game just happened to be an excuse to have friends over, as she was "celebrating getting her life back" from probably just another Right wing scumbag gun nut who while mentally unstable, has access to weapons to gun down even his own friends in a heinous act of jealousy.

Comment

Yes, artist, actor, gamer, definitely right wing gun nut. You simply don't understand that your very approach to label people into groups is the exact issue that plagues our country. It is so easy to place those we despise in a group we despise so we can condemn their actions and blame those that are not in agreement with us. Sooner or later maybe you will realize that people are way more complex and you should avoid labeling people as it serves no benefit.

Comment

Working...
                X