• Show
Clear All

• this team beat Green Bay

I still don't understand how

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    I still don't understand how
    And lost to Atlanta.

Comment

GB win evened out the 1-2 close losses that should have been wins.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

And lost to Atlanta.
        And to Dallas.

Comment

The 94 Eagles kicked the Nines’ asses in San Fran. Weird shit happens early in the season.

This is a six win team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            The 94 Eagles kicked the Nines’ asses in San Fran. Weird shit happens early in the season.

This is a six win team.
            lol

they have 2 with the Vaggies, the skins again and the dolphins. The bears look like ass on offense, the seahawks are just Russell Wilson and friends. It's a long season.

The back of the season is a real soft underbelly that dallas already had.
            Last edited by JuTMSY4; 10-20-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

You say that like there’s some daylight between us and the Giants. There isn’t. We split. Throw in the Dolphins and Redskins, and you’ve got six wins.

And honestly, we’d be better off in the long run without even those three meaningless wins. This team is a disaster.

Comment

there's a lot of daylight between the eagles and giants - but it is a division game, I'll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  there's a lot of daylight between the eagles and giants - but it is a division game, I'll give you that.
                  I really think you're thinking of the team they were supposed to be, not the team they are.

Comment

And lost to Atlanta.
                    That one bothered me the most until tonight. That is literally Atl's ONLY win. Schwartz got completely punked on that 4th down call. I get what he was trying but he had done it so many times they were able to come up with a perfect answer.
                    Det loss shouldn't have happened either but seemed completely possible after that. It was no surprise that Diggs/Thielen lit them up.
                    But you can't give away 2 winnable games then give away at least 24 free points tonight*. Its not likely you get that all back for free like it was given.

*the first 14, letting them sneak a FG before half, and the Jeffery overthrow.

Comment

And lost to Atlanta.
                      That one hurt. I was on hand for that.

Really if dudes could just hang on to the ball, it’s 5-2 at worst right now

Comment

Working...
                      X