X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That's for me to know."
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Signing Reno Mahe to a one year, $4 million deal to semi-adequately return kicks/punts. I think that's the same year he got caught at the one in the Seahawks shit show.
      Last edited by BigSlizz; 09-14-2017, 12:23 PM.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

^this. Another fucking nightmare.
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

On a related note: From the Ray Rhodes annals.......

Iggles, 3rd and 7 from mid field. Pass is incomplete, but wait, there's an offsides on the defense.

Ray using the full power of his brain, intriguingly refuses the penalty which would have brought up a 3rd and 2. Instead, it's 4th and 7, and Ray trots the punting team on the field.

And that's when I got up and turned off the TV.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Personally, I've enjoyed all the #winning since he left.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Drug Emporium
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

"Our WRs are fine." (Stinkston and Trash)

Comment

Ouch
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

How did McNabb choke on that drive?

Because he was physically ill?

You think he got nerves all of a sudden?

Or did he overcome a physical problem to do the best he could, culminating in a TD pass?

I have a number of bones to pick with McNabb ... that drive ain't one of them.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I miss Uncle Ray's heart-warming "pep talks' about players' families being raped and his incessant use of "poppers" during the games. But, he had one more playoff win than Buddy!
                      Last edited by Corkey_for_President; 09-15-2017, 12:22 PM.
                      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Let's get us a ham sandwich
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Gotta love when Andy came out to greet and High Five all the Eagles' fans as they were waiting to get their, I believe, playoff tickets, back in 2000.

Always thought that was a pretty cool thing for a head coach to do....won some fans that day.

This story is another of an example of what a stand-up dude Reid was... http://www.delcotimes.com/sports/201...-that-few-know
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                          X