Confidential (c) to viewers of The Deuce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential (c) to viewers of The Deuce

So, did you ever have a woman (or man, not that there's anything wrong with that) place a condom on your manhood as demonstrated on the young birthday boy?

Can't say I ever even heard of such a thing in all my years.
    Last edited by Overbrook; 09-14-2017, 02:28 PM.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

DQ's mom does that at all her "appointments". But of course she pulls it right back off and let the johns go raw if they are willing to pay an extra 5 dollars.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

AHHH YUP. BACK IN THE DAY WENT OUT WITH A LITTLE CHIPPIE THAT DID THAT. DAMN NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, THAT WAS ALMOST 40 YEARS AGO.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
      X