Wentz was awful tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz was awful tonight

Some will defend him at all costs. It doesn’t matter. He’s been horrendous.

Nah

Comment

He’s great. It’s everyone else’s fault.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Uhhhhhh are you watching this OLine? In what universe are receivers going to get open consistently vs this pass rush let alone the shit they are trotting out at WR tonight.

Comment

Yeah man. He’s the best. Playing at an MVP level if it weren’t for the rest of these stiffs.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The two of you are so clueless ... 70 percent of the QB's in the league would have been sacked 15 times tonight.

Oooh ... he made a bad throw ... nobody does that.

Ooooh he took his eye off the snap in a game when his line can't block anyone and they're losing by 20 with 11 minutes to go.

He's horrendous

EDITED TO ADD: I noticed you didn't play this boring schtick until he made a couple of bad plays when the game was totally out of hand.
            Last edited by slag; 10-20-2019, 11:11 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Nah
              The INT, missing Agholor, the fumbled snap, multiple bad sacks...none of those plays can happen.

It’s like the first half of the second Dallas game last year. It doesn’t matter how bad everyone else sucked.

Comment

Definitely a terrible game by him tonight.

I hate Sunday Night Football.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  The two of you are so clueless ... 70 percent of the QB's in the league would have been sacked 15 times tonight.

Oooh ... he made a bad throw ... nobody does that.

Ooooh he took his eye off the snap in a game when his line can't block anyone and they're losing by 20 with 11 minutes to go.

He's horrendous
                  And by “some people will defend him at all costs,” this is what I meant.

Nice throw right into Sean Lee’s hands.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    Yeah man. He’s the best. Playing at an MVP level if it weren’t for the rest of these stiffs.
                    Jesus Christ

Comment

I also didn’t say that Wentz IS horrendous. I said he’s been horrendous tonight. Kind of like how I never said McNabb sucked, yet in the Wentz = Cousins thread you pulled the facetious “but McNabb didn’t suck?”

Very interesting posts from a guy who accuses other people of making straw man arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

And by “some people will defend him at all costs,” this is what I meant.

Nice throw right into Sean Lee’s hands.
                        Fuckin' A pal ... he's the goods. Put him on the Colts and what happens smart guy?
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

The INT, missing Agholor, the fumbled snap, multiple bad sacks...none of those plays can happen.

It’s like the first half of the second Dallas game last year. It doesn’t matter how bad everyone else sucked.
                          What are you watching? Go back and watch the throw to agholor, you think that's on Wentz? Multiple bad sacks? No I don't think Carson played well, what was he supposed to do? Who the fuck is he supposed to throw the ball too lol? Alshon, agholor? Goedert and ertz? This offense is obviously boxed in.

The int the fumbled snap whatever. The game was already over just like if he threw a garbage time td I wouldn't care.

Comment

I'm a Wentz fluffer and he has made some pretty amazing plays running for his life but definitely it his best effort and definitely not our biggest issue by far
                            ​​​​

Comment

I like Carson. The team they've built around him is completely wrong. They have big, power-forward type jump ball players. Carson throws darts and lasers, not jump balls.

This is a horribly, horribly constructed football team.
                              Last edited by The Duck; 10-20-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X