Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we still rooting for Dallas to extend all these guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we still rooting for Dallas to extend all these guys?

Kept Garrett around after 11-13, took an RB in the 1st, gave up picks for Cooper, built a team whose success had nothing to do with its QB...

Are we going to stop hoping that they keep these dudes around?

it's a cap math thing, right? The falcons ran into this problem, but they did build a nice 2-3 year window where they were pretty elite. Quinn blew it tho.

Comment

You think Dallas looked good tonight? You don't think this game is a product of a sack of shit eagles team that is giving up 20+ every first half?

Comment

Hate to say it but DAL roster is way better than Philly's from top to bottom. Completely noticeable talent gap

Comment

Dallas has a way better roster right now than Philly. They aren't winning shit with it tho.

Comment

and to think, they almost drafted Johnny football.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Dallas has a way better roster right now than Philly. They aren't winning shit with it tho.
              I 100% agree. NOLA is going to win the NFC when Brees gets back. They are a really good football team

Comment

You think Dallas looked good tonight? You don't think this game is a product of a sack of shit eagles team that is giving up 20+ every first half?
                This.

the Eagles are literally a bottom 10 team in the NFL. Wake up.

Comment

They got curb stomped by the jets. They aren’t good. Eagles just suck.
                  Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Sure I think they looked good. If they weren’t good then the Eagles wouldn’t have looked so bad.

I don’t think Dallas is going to win it all, but that’s not really enough to make me happy. I’d like for them to stop winning the division. The Eagles haven’t beaten a healthy Dallas team since...Thanksgiving 2014? I’m not savvy enough to take solace in the fact that despite their roster, they may or may not have a coach or QB that could hold them back. And I think the odds of Dak holding them back look increasingly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Sure I think they looked good. If they weren’t good then the Eagles wouldn’t have looked so bad.

I don’t think Dallas is going to win it all, but that’s not really enough to make me happy. I’d like for them to stop winning the division. The Eagles haven’t beaten a healthy Dallas team since...Thanksgiving 2014? I’m not savvy enough to take solace in the fact that despite their roster, they may or may not have a coach or QB that could hold them back. And I think the odds of Dak holding them back look increasingly unlikely.
                      Yeah.. Atlanta looked great too.

Comment

Eagles fans have been laughing at Dallas for years, while they've been killing draft after draft. Their QB may limit them, but they're head and shoulders more talented than this pile of wreckage that Hurricane Joe left in his wake.

Forget Dallas. The division is theirs for a couple of years. Doesn't matter, New Orleans will destroy them in the playoffs. Study what Lynch did in SF and be there to pick up the pieces when they fall. Forget the now. Work on the quick turnaround.

Comment

I hate how Cooper panned out for them. He was always supposed to beast out in Oak and it just never happened consistently.
                          I'd hope they lose him and keep Dak. Dak's not good enough to make it all happen. I don't see how they could be dumb enough but I'd welcome it.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                            it's a cap math thing, right? The falcons ran into this problem, but they did build a nice 2-3 year window where they were pretty elite. Quinn blew it tho.
                            Sure it’s a cap thing, but people have been talking about it for a long time. People have been dismissing Dallas’s success due to the quality of their OL since DeMarco Murray in 2014. I’m not going to pretend to know their contracts and how long they’ve been there, but they’ve kept Frederick around. They’ve kept Martin around. They’ve kept Collins around. They’ve kept Smith around...

In short I disagree with the cap math thing.

Comment

Yeah.. Atlanta looked great too.
                              That was completely different. Alshon and DeSean got hurt early. Goedert was a game time scratch IIRC. That’s way worse than only having DeSean out and having time to plan for it.

Right now Dallas looks like a team that could go to the divisional round. Atlanta never looked like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X