Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we still rooting for Dallas to extend all these guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes - they had a good 2016 draft. I dunno, call me crazy for not signing Dallas's praises. Guys like Collins and Woods probably won't even be on the team next year.

Side note: I don't get the Gallup praise. We've had that guy before (Torrey Smith, Mike Wallace's corpse) and he's nothing but a decoy, IMHO.

Something tells me there was a similar post on a Dallas bored about 2012 here. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      yes - they had a good 2016 draft. I dunno, call me crazy for not signing Dallas's praises. Guys like Collins and Woods probably won't even be on the team next year.

Side note: I don't get the Gallup praise. We've had that guy before (Torrey Smith, Mike Wallace's corpse) and he's nothing but a decoy, IMHO.

Something tells me there was a similar post on a Dallas bored about 2012 here. haha.
      Gallup's on pace for close to 1000 yards, and I believe he missed two games. Pretty good for a decoy.

And Dallas should have been singing our praises over the 2012 & 2013 drafts. Howie drafted really well... home runs early, good value late, that's what you want. Those draft were the foundation for a Super Bowl championship. We're talking about 2016 on here, when Dallas started running circles around #diamondjoe.

Comment

ha, like I said - he's torrey smith. That's a good thing to have with Amari Cooper on the other side.

Comment

ha, like I said - he's torrey smith. That's a good thing to have with Amari Cooper on the other side.
          Yeah, you said Torrey Smith and Mike Wallace, who combined for about 400 yards receiving in their Eagle careers. Not seeing the comp. He didn't have Cooper, but it wasn't like Smith was playing with a team of chumps in 2017, either. They did some good things, I've heard.
          Last edited by The Duck; 10-21-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Sorry, the comparison wasn't Torrey Smith on the Eagles (or wallace) just their careers.

Comment

Sorry, the comparison wasn't Torrey Smith on the Eagles (or wallace) just their careers.
              Misunderstood what you meant by "we've had that guy before". Career wise, finding a Smith or Wallace in the third round (where Gallup went) is pretty great. I'll take that production every time. More often than not, you're going to get a Na Brown, Billy McShovelhands, Josh Huff, or Gari Scott in those parts.

Comment

Working...
              X